2 The administrator of the website is F.P.U. Iwulski Aleksander with Wola Batorska 845 32-007 Zabierzów Bocheński. , Contact with the Administrator available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 1 Definitions
1) Administrator – F.P.U. Iwulski Aleksander, seated Wola Batorska 845 32-007 Zabierzów Bocheński
2. website – website available at the address: http://www.iwulski.eu
3) User – each entity that uses the Website.
§ 2 Personal data
The user may provide his personal data to the administrator via the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. the Administrator is the User’s personal data administrator.
Third The data provided to the Administrator through the e-mail address and contact form are processed only to respond to the message sent by the User.
4th The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided.
5) Providing data is always voluntary.
6th The Administrator does not make the data provided to any third parties.
7. personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
8) The user has the following rights:
– The right to request access to their data, correct, delete or restrict the processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the controller.
9th The administrator hereby informs the User that personal data may be entrusted to processors. In such a situation an agreement of entrusting the processing of personal data is concluded with the processor. Without entrusting the data for processing, the Administrator would not be able to conduct its activities within the Website. The Administrator shall entrust personal data processing to entities providing hosting services and entities providing other services necessary for the functioning of the Website.
§ 3 Cookies
The user may resign from collecting cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of the browser he is using in the manner described above, however, it should be remembered that in such a case it may not be possible to use all functions of the website.
Third Cookies processed by the owner of the site will include cookies used to analyze traffic on the site. This analysis is carried out by means of Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This data will not include personal data.
4th The Administrator indicates that the cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of your browser, programs for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
§ 4 Other
1 Using the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
2. each query addressed to the server is stored in the server logs. The logs include the User’s IP address, date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and operating system used by the User.
3. logs are saved and stored on the server.
4th The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
5. server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
6th The Administrator informs you that in order to analyze the statistics of the Site uses Google Analitycs.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)